- Stories including mazes
- Picure books
- 'The Secret Path' (Percy the Park Keeper) by Nick Butterworth
- 'Antony Ant' books by Lorna and Graham Philpot
- Children's stories
- 'The Snow Maze' by Jan Mark and Jan Ormerod
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Labyrinth (book of the film)
- 'Shadowmaze' by Jonathon Wylie
- Maze books
- Usborne puzzle books, all levels
- 'What Next?' by Edmond Davis
- Boredom Busters 'Ultimate Mazes'
- 'Into the Underworld' by Gillian Clements
- The Where's Wally Fun Book
- Rolf Heinmann
- 'Amazing Mazes 2'
- 'Mind Munchers'
- Juliet and Charles Snape
- 'Electric Mazes'
- 'The Fantastic Maze Book'
- 'The Great Two-Way Maze Book'
- 'The Great Story Maze Book'
- Stereogram (3D) books
- 'Hidden Dimensions' by Dan Dyckman
- '3D Puzzles' by Roger Kean and Oliver Frey
- 'Magic Eye 2' and 'Magic Eye Do You See What I See?' by N.E.Thing Enterprises. One maze - same in both (frontsipiece.
- plus lots of basic maze puzzle books
- Books about mazes
- 'Mazes' by Adrian Fisher and Diana Kingham (Shire Album number 264)
- Films and TV
- Percy the Park Keeper - The Secret Path
- Cube (15)
Back to maze home page.